Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blomidon, Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia

Blomidon Provincial ParkI remember when I was a little girl and my parents took me to run around the mud flats in Blomidon in search of various sea critters.

It was lovely to recall these fond memories when my friend Mike sent me these photos of his family trip to Blomidon Provincial Park. Isn't this photo of Mike's little guy with the tiny baby crab too cute for words?

Blomidon Provincial ParkBlomidon Provincial Park is situated in the Annapolis Valley on the shores of the Minas Basin near Canning and Wolfville. This breathtaking park features picturesque landscapes, high tides and cliffs, and a 14-km system of walking and hiking trails.

There are also many other thing to do nearby. For example, you can stop at the Blomidon Look-off to take some photos of the Annapolis Valley on your way to hike Cape Split.

No comments: