Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lake George, Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia

Lady Slippers, Annapolis Valley, Nova ScotiaCheck out these beautiful shots of some Lady Slippers we spotted on one of our routine walks in the woods near my cottage at Lake George. It's a pretty buggy time of year here in Nova Scotia, so I kept myself busy swatting mosquitoes long enough, so Stephen could stay still long enough to capture these beautiful flowers. I think they definitely fall into my top 5 list of favourite flowers. Aren't they beautiful?

Lady Slippers, Annapolis Valley, Nova ScotiaI'm looking forward to all the wonderful flowers we'll spy throughout the spring, summer and fall months here in Nova Scotia. One of my favourite spots to see flowers in bloom is at the Halifax Public Gardens in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia.

No comments: