Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Five Islands, Fundy Shore, Nova Scotia

My friend Mark White lives in Five Islands, Fundy Shore, Nova Scotia.

He just raves about the Five Islands Provincial Park on the Fundy Shore of Nova Scotia. He sent me this photo to share:

Five Islands, Fundy Shore, Nova ScotiaI'm going to try to visit Mark in Five Islands on my way to the Cape Breton Highlands National Park of Canada this summer.

The Cape Breton Highlands are nestled into the north-eastern tip of beautiful Cape Breton Island. They feature natural wonders, such as fabulous hiking trails and beautiful waterfalls.

Also, the Cape Breton Highlands contain White Hill - the highest peak in Nova Scotia at 532 metres (1,745 feet).

I can't wait to follow the winding Cabot Trail along the coast, and see the amazing views from the Skyline Trail. Hopefully, I'll even have time for some rest and relaxation at Ingonish Beach.

No comments: