Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Favourite Day Hike in Halifax
Long Lake Provincial Park, Nova Scotia

Amy, me, and Fred at Long Lake Provincial Park, Halifax, Nova ScotiaLast Friday, Amy, Fred and I had the day off to spend an afternoon on my favourite trail at Long Lake Provincial Park, only a few minutes from downtown Halifax.

Long Lake Provincial Park, Halifax, Nova ScotiaIt was such a beautiful day on Friday, and the fall colours looked so amazing in contrast with the brilliant blue sky and the deep blue lake. My senses were alive with fresh nature smells, the darling breeze, and the bright sunshine. It was totally invigorating.

From the Armdale Rotary, the entrance to the park is only about a 5- to 10-minute drive up the Bay Road on the left-hand side.

This is another hike u gotta check out this fall!

No comments: